NYC Logo  
      Version 3.0 
Travel & Conference SOP | TRAC Quick Reference Guide
3/13/2020: Based on current evolving information and increased contraction of coronavirus, all school trips and staff travel MUST be cancelled for the foreseeable future. This includes domestic trips outside of NYC and international trips.

Welcome to the Travel Reimbursement Approval Certification (TRAC) form. This must be used to submit a request for:

  • Application to Attend Meeting, Conference or Convention Outside of NYC-OP221
  • Authorization to Use Personal Car
  • Business Expense Report-OD-7
  • Exceptions to Regulations for Reimbursement
  • SIPP (former Imprest Fund Expenditure)
  • Local Travel/Authorization for Imprest Fund Expenditure - Carfare

For assistance with TRAC:

  • School personnel should call their BFSC
  • Central Employees should call the Department of Education’s Travel Unit at (718) 935-2930
  • District 75 employees should call Wally Luke at (212) 802-1589 or Jorge Rivera at (212) 802-1508
  • Click here to Download a copy of the DOE Travel FAQs.

Please enter your e-mail id:  Click here if you are unsure of your DOE email address.
Password (network/outlook): 
          I Certify that I am the actual traveler or authorized approver
         (To insure proper internal controls, TRAC must be initiated by the actual traveler)